Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts on Contract basis under the control of Director of Medical Education to work in King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam initially for a period of one year.
PART 1– Vacancies
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ING GEORGE HOSPITAL Recruitment 2020
The Method of appointment for the above 4 category of posts is on contract basis only.
PARA – II: SELECTION COMMITTEE
- District Collector, Visakhapatnam Chairperson
- Joint Collector, Visakhapatnam Member Convener
- Superintendent of the hospital Member
- DM&HO, Visakhapatnam Member
- DCHS, Visakhapatnam Member
PARA – III: ACADEMIC AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Qualifications required|
|1||Staff Nurses||Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc. (N) from the institutions established under Nursing Council of India Rules and computer knowledge. Registration certificate with valid updated renewal certificate.|
|2||Lab-Technician||1. One year L.T Course after intermediate(or) II Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC(or) III. B.SC with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subject (or) IV B,SC with BZC in 1st class/B.SC Life Sciences in 1st class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd/SVIMS,(or) V PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the universities recognized by the UGC (or) VI Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, Hyd (or) VII Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one year clinical training /apprentice training (and) VIII All the above course must be registered in AP Paramedical Board as on the date of notification. IX Computer knowledge.|
|3||Pharmacist-Gr-II||D. Pharmacy /B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.|
|4||Receptionist cum Clerk||Graduation in any discipline and P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications|
PARA – IV (A): METHOD OF SELECTION
- Total Marks100
- 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Weightage up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in 104 (MMU) in HDS / CDS / Aarogyasri / Trauma care / APSACS and other Government of India schemes on contract/outsourcing basis
- Up to 10 marks at 1 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
PARA IV (B): PARTICULARS OF WEIGHT AGE FOR 15 MARKS AS SHOWN AT IV (A) (c)
- 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area
- 2.0 marks for six months in Rural Area
- 1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area
- No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
- The candidates who were terminated from contract/outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds / adverse remarks will not be considered.
PARA V: AGE LIMIT
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2020 with the relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as on 01.07.2020.
- For SC’s / ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05years.
- For Ex-servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
- For Physically challenged Person 10years
Para-VI: Application PROCESS FEE
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) by way of Crossed demand draft, drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of the “Hospital Development Society, King George Hospital Visakhapatnam
PARA VII (A): RULE OF RESERVATION
The General Rule 22 and 22-A of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules will apply including women reservation.
PARA VII (B): RULE OF RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES
Local: The applicants who studied from 4th to 10th in Visakhapatnma district shall be treated as “Local” for this recruitment. Lab-Technician and Pharm-Gr-II, Receptionist cum Clerk posts are District cadre posts.
Though the Staff Nurse post is Zonal Post, since recruitemnt is being done in all districts, Local status for the Staff Nurse Posts is restricted to Visakhapatnam district only.
PARA VIII: HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should download the application from the website www.kghvisakhapatnam.org and submit the filled-in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam on or before 05.00 PM on 03.08.2020.
PARA IX: INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- The appointments are purely temporary and on contract / outsourcing basis as mentioned above.
- The candidates should work in KGH, Visakhapatnam or in any other place according to the need of the department.
- The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters.
PARA X: ENCLOSURES
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed as shown in the serial order. Page number should be both sides on every sheet attached with application right from the check list to last page. Total Pages attached to the application should be indicated on the 1st page i.e. check-list sheet.
- Passed Marks of all subjects of both Academic and Technical Qualifications.
- Inter Vocational Candidates should submit Intermediate marks and Bridge Course marks.
- Provisional Pass Certificates.
- SSC or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
- Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven years preceding to SSC in case of private study.
- Certificate of Registration in AP Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurse Post with up to date renewal.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (SADAREM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H .quota.
- Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “Hospital Development Society, King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam”
- Service certificate issued by the controlling officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract / outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks as shown the conditions in Para IV A[c]. In the absence of such certificates, candidates will not be given any weightage.
Applications submitted without required particulars and incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
NOTE: The Staff Nurses and other employees recruited under special recruitment drive under COVID-19 shall apply afresh for the post notified now.
Candidates are informed that the recruitment process will be done under the personal supervision of Collector and District Magistrate, Visakhapatnam and Joint Collector Visakhapatnam transparently according to merit, weight age and rule of reservation etc. After completion of verification of applications, provisional merit list will be placed in the website for information of the candidates. After answering the appeals if any final seniority list will be published in a transparent manner. Hence, they are advised not to resort for any unethical practices and cooperate with the District Selection Committee for transparent selection of candidates.
Para XI: TENTATIVE RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE
|Issue of Notification||25.07.2020|
|Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications||03.08.2020|
|Scrutiny of applications||17.08.2020|
|Publication of provisional merit list||21.08.2020 to 24-08-2020|
|Publication of final merit list / selection list||28.08.2020|
|Verification of original certificates and issue of appointments||01.09.2020|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|